Prep Time 25 min
Cook Time 0 min
- 1 cup Jilbert Dairy heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (16-ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 1-inch pieces ½ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, melted
- Chocolate shavings, if desired
- In large mixer bowl beat whipping cream at medium high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar and cocoa; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- To assemble trifle, in 6 parfait glasses or high-ball glasses place a few pieces pound cake in bottom of each glass. Drizzle with melted chocolate-hazelnut spread and dollop of whipped cream. Repeat 2 more times to create 3 layers. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Just before serving top with chocolate shavings, if desired.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half magazine.