Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 20 min
- 2 ¼ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup 2% lowfat cottage cheese
- 1 cup Jilbert Dairy whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced banana, if desired
- Chopped walnuts, if desired
- Combine all ingredients except banana and walnuts. Blend on medium-high until mixture is smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Heat lightly greased griddle or skillet over medium heat to 350°F or drops of water sizzle. Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook 2 minutes or until bubbles form on surface and edges start to look dry. Turn; continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until light brown. Serve immediately with sliced banana and chopped walnuts, if desired.
Recipe and image provided by Half & Half magazine.