Frozen Hot Cocoa
Prep Time 5 min
- 1 cup warmed Jilbert Milk (we recommend 2% or whole)
- 2 hot chocolate packets
- ½ cup cold Jilbert Milk (we recommend 2% or whole)
- ½ cup Jilbert Half & Half
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups chopped ice
- Start by mixing the two hot chocolate packets into the warmed Jilbert milk.
- In the blender combine Jilbert milk, chocolate milk, half & half, chocolate syrup and chopped ice.
- Blend on high until the ice is completely ground.
- Pour into four glasses.
- Top with your favorites! We made homemade Jilbert whipped cream and finished it off with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!